If a room becomes available in a student residence or block of student flats, the remaining residents may select a new flatmate. This procedure is called voting in (also known as: candidating or co-opting). In a voting in session, the residents are introduced to several candidates looking for a room. At the end of the session, they decide on which candidate the room will be awarded to.
- You are not looking for an Accommodate room (do the check if you are unsure).
- You are registered at ROOM and as a full-time student at an educational institution.
- You can respond to rooms in the region in which you will be studying.
- You are looking for a student housing room with shared facilities.
- As a prospective freshman, you can take part in a vote-in as early as 1 May.
- Check if priority applies.