Maintenance inside your room
- The floor, wall and ceiling finishes in the kitchen will be replaced. The kitchen unit is replaced and a new extractor hood is installed. The kitchen is also made safer by adjustments to gas and electricity.
- In the living room ventilation is improved and ceilings replaced. Windows are partly replaced;
- Sanitary fittings will be replaced (showers and toilets) and the water installation will be partly renewed. The walls, floors and ceilings of sanitary rooms (showers and toilets) will be improved;
- Inner doors will be replaced in connection with fire resistance, window frames will be painted, hinges and locks will be checked and replaced if necessary;
- Wall sockets and switches will be checked and where necessary replaced;
- The doorbell panel will be replaced. There will be a simple doorbell;
- The functioning of the escape hatches is improved, extinguishing material is replaced;
- Smoke detectors will be installed in all rooms.