No objects found

PhD-Short Stay

As a PhD student you will receive a furnished room where you can live for a maximum of 1 year.
We call this PhD-short stay.

Are you an international student and do you want to know if you are eligible for a DUWO University Housing room? Do you have questions about the registration process? Read here how it works! For more information contact your educational institution. 

On the right-hand side on this page you can see the buildings where the VU has reserved rooms for international PhD students.

More information about signing up, the rooms and what to do if you have reserved a room can be found below.