Are you looking for short-stay housing?
We regularly have temporary and furnished rooms on offer in Amsterdam, Delft, Leiden and The Hague.
This Direct Offer is available to Dutch and international full-time students, trainees or PhD students in the region. Students looking for an Accommodate room who are unable to reserve a room through their educational institution may also respond to the Direct Offer.
Good news! The regional provision is temporarily not applicable for our Direct Offer offers in the Haaglanden region and the Leiden region
This means that you can also respond to the offer as a home seeker from outside this region. For example, are you from Rotterdam, Tilburg or Utrecht? Then you are temporarily eligible for the Direct Offer rooms.
What do you need to know about Direct Offer?
- The rooms are (mostly) available immediately
- It concerns temporary housing, you will be offered a contract with an end date
- Do you want to cancel in the meantime? No problem, you have a notice period of 1 month
- The living space is fully furnished and upholstered, so you don't have to move a lot of stuff
How do you qualify for a Direct Offer room?
- If you want to respond to a Direct Offer room, you must be registered with ROOM, if you are not yet registered, register quickly, it costs 35 euros once.
- You must be registered as a full-time student at an educational institution. Before signing the contract, we ask for a proof of study, please request this from the student administration
- This offer always includes a standard bed linen and kitchen package. You pay extra for this. If you do not want to use this, we can adjust this when drawing up the contract.
- After the end date of the contract, no extension is possible. The contract also has no additional influence on your registration time at ROOM.