University Inholland The Hague

At Inholland University Of Applied Sciences student housing is available for ICB international first-year degree students and exchange students only.

Has a DUWO University Housing room been assigned to you by the University?

Are you an international student and do you want to know if you are eligible for a DUWO University Housing room? Do you have questions about the registration process? Read here how it works! For more information contact your educational institution.

On the right-hand side on this page you can see at which buildings University InHolland The Hague has reserved rooms for international students and guests.

More information about signing up, the rooms and what to do if you have reserved a DUWO University Housing room can be found below.