PhD-Long Stay

After a PhD-short, you can move to an unfurnished room where you can continue to live throughout your PhD program. We call this PhD-long.

On the right-hand side on this page you can see the buildings where the UvA has reserved rooms for international PhD students.

More information about signing up, the rooms and what to do if you have reserved a room can be found below.