Campus contract

If you are renting student housing from DUWO, you will need to sign a campus contract. When starting the contract, you need to be a studying in the region. This campus contract states that you may continue to rent the room for as long as you remain enrolled as a student or PhD student at an mbo-school, hbo-school or university. By signing the contract, you agree to move out within 6 months of completing your studies. This housing circulation policy helped you to find housing once too. It will give new students a chance to find a student room as well.


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden