Leiden University College The Hague

Leiden University College The Hague (LUCTH) has reserved rooms for national and international students.

What do I need to do to find a room?

The allocation process is done via the educational institution. If you have any questions, please contact your educational institution.

First payment

You pay the rent to the educational institution. You can sign the tenancy agreement at your educational institution.


Your educational institution will give you a copy of your tenancy agreement once you have signed it at your institution.

Arrival in the Netherlands

You will get the keys from your educational institution. You will be notified of this.

Life after accommodate

Will you continue to study in the Netherlands at the end of your Accommodate period? Then make sure to prepare in time: read the information on what you should do and register with ROOM for a student room.



Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden