Master, Bachelor and Exchange students of TU Delft
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) has reserved rooms and apartments for international guests and students.
The rooms are fully furnished. Some rooms have their own kitchen, shower and toilet. Tenants in other rooms share a kitchen, shower, toilet and other common areas with 1 or more other students.
A bed linen set will be waiting for you when you arrive. You will need to purchase kitchen utensils yourself. On the inventory list you can see what furniture is available in your room.
What do I need to do to get a room?
Follow the steps below, but also read the Additional conditions.
- You must check with your educational institution
- Once the educational institution has sent its agreement, you can reserve a room in the booking system of TU Delft. TU Delft ensures that the room is reserved by DUWO
- You will receive an email to activate your account for DUWO website
- Upload the requested documents in My messages at DUWO.nl
- Once your documents have been approved, you will receive an email to sign your contract online
- Click the link to sign your tenancy agreement and check if there's an initial payment open. If so, pay it
- Follow the instructions in My Messages to sign your tenancy agreement online
Please note, you must make the first payment before signing the tenancy agreement. This payment consists of the rent for the first month (or the first month-and-a-half), the reservation/handling fee and the rent for the final two months. You pay this first invoice online. You can also choose to pay the amount for the full rental period at once. Your payment must reach DUWO within 2 weeks after your preliminary reservation. Please consider the time the bank needs to process your payment.
In case we do not receive your payment in time, your reservation will be cancelled.
Once you have digitally signed your contract, you will get an email with your tenancy agreement as a .pdf file. DUWO only hands over the keys after the contract has been signed. So please make sure your contract is signed before the starting date.
Arrival in the Netherlands
You can collect the keys at the DUWO office. Please bring valid proof of identity (passport or ID card) with you.
On the agreed date (the start date of your contract) your room is available from 1 pm onward. If you arrive earlier or outside office hours, you should arrange for a place to sleep yourself.
Does the start date of your tenancy agreement happen to be on the weekend or a public holiday? Then you can collect your key on the next workday after 1 pm.
- Cesar Franckstraat/Lisztstraat
- Eduard du Perronlaan
- Isaac da Costalaan
- Leeghwaterstraat West
- Louis Couperuslaan
- Michiel de Ruyterweg
- Nicolaas Beetslaan
- Professor Evertslaan
- Professor Schermerhornstraat
- Roland Holstlaan 3-749
- Rotterdamseweg 139A+B
- Stamkartplein (Den Haag)
- Van Hasseltlaan
- Van Hasseltplein
- Waldorpstraat 47 (Den Haag)