Tio University of Applied Sciences
Tio reserved private rooms for international students.
Tio has reserved rooms at the Jacques Veltmanstraat. The rooms are fully furnished and have their own kitchen, shower and toilet. A bed linen set and a kitchen set will be waiting for you when you arrive. On the inventory list you can see what furniture is available in your room.
What do I need to do to get a room?
- Register for housing with your educational institution
- Once your educational institution has approved your housing request, you will receive an email with information on how and when to reserve a room on duwo.nl
- Log on to duwo.nl and reserve a room
- Upload the requested documents on duwo.nl
- Once your documents have been approved, you will receive an email to sign your contract online
- Click the link to sign your tenancy agreement and check if there's an initial payment open. If so, pay it online
- Follow the instructions on duwo.nl to sign your tenancy agreement online
Do you have questions about registering? Contact your educational institution
Before you can sign the tenancy agreement, you need to make a payment first. This payment consists of the rent for the first month (or the first month-and-a-half), the reservation/handling fee and the rent for the final 2 months. You can pay this first bill online on the DUWO website. DUWO needs to have received this first payment no later than 2 weeks after your documents have been approved.
Once you have digitally signed your contract, you will get an email with your tenancy agreement as a .pdf file. DUWO only hands over the keys after the contract has been signed. So please make sure your contract is signed before the starting date.
Key pick up via educational institution
You can collect your keys from 01:00 PM at the start date of your contract. For this you do need to have signed your contract and paid the amount due.
Arriving in August?
In August key hand-outs can be arranged via your educational institution.
In order to pick up your keys, it is very important that you fill out the key pick-up form to inform us of the day and time of your arrival. We advise you to inform us at least 4 working days in advance, otherwise we can not guarantee your key pick up at your requested date and time. Alternatively, you can authorize someone else to collect the keys for you by selecting this in the key pick-up form.
Log in at DUWO.nl via the login button at the top right to see the key pick up form here.
Arriving in September or later?
You can collect your keys at the DUWO office during office hours.