How do I get a room?
- To sign up, you can apply for housing through your educational institution’s website
- Once the educational institution has sent its agreement, you will receive an email to activate your account at ROOM.nl. Activate your account.
- Log in at ROOM.nl and reserve a room. If you get a room allocated to you, you can skip this step
- Upload the requested documents. Once your documents have been approved by DUWO, you will receive an email to sign your contract online.
- Before you can sign the contract, you will need to pay the first bill. This payment is part of the digital signing of your contract.
Do you have questions about the registration process? Contact your educational institution.