Stichting Studiefinaniering Curaçao
Stichting Studiefinanciering Curaçao (SSC) reserved apartments in Amstelveen for students from Curaçao.
SSC has reserved rooms at Uilenstede (Amstelveen). The rooms are fully furnished. The rooms have their own shower and toilet. Tenants share a kitchen with 13 other students. The kitchens come with a kitchen inventory.
A bed linen set and a kitchen set will be waiting for you when you arrive. On the inventory list you can see what furniture is available in your room.
What do I need to do to get a room?
Follow the steps below, but please read the Additional Conditions as well.
- Register for housing with your educational institution
- Once your educational institution has approved your housing request, you will receive an email with information on how and when to reserve a room on duwo.nl
- Log on to duwo.nl and reserve a room
- Upload the requested documents on duwo.nl
- Once your documents have been approved, you will receive an email to sign your contract online
- Click the link to sign your tenancy agreement and check if there's an initial payment open. If so, pay it online
- Follow the instructions on duwo.nl to sign your tenancy agreement online
Once you have digitally signed your contract, you will get an email with your tenancy agreement as a .pdf file. DUWO only hands over the keys after the contract has been signed. So please make sure your contract is signed before the starting date.
Arrival in the Netherlands
You can collect the keys at the DUWO office. Please bring valid proof of identity (passport or ID card) with you.
On the agreed date (the start date of your contract) your room is available from 1 pm onward. If you arrive earlier or outside office hours, you should arrange for a place to sleep yourself.
Does the start date of your tenancy agreement happen to be on the weekend or a public holiday? Then you can collect your key on the next workday after 1 pm.