Stichting Studiefinaniering Curaçao
Stichting Studiefinanciering Curaçao (SSC) reserved apartments in Amstelveen for students from Curaçao.
SSC has reserved rooms at Uilenstede (Amstelveen) and at Cornelis Lelylaan (Amsterdam). The rooms are fully furnished. The rooms have their own shower and toilet. Tenants share a kitchen with 13 other students. The kitchens come with a kitchen inventory.
A bed linen set and a kitchen set will be waiting for you when you arrive. On the inventory list you can see what furniture is available in your room.
What do I need to do to get a room?
- Register for housing with your educational institution
- Once your educational institution has approved your housing request, you will receive an email with information on how and when to reserve a room on duwo.nl
- Log on to duwo.nl and reserve a room
- Upload the requested documents on duwo.nl
- Once your documents have been approved, you will receive an email to sign your contract online
- Click the link to sign your tenancy agreement and check if there's an initial payment open. If so, pay it online
- Follow the instructions on duwo.nl to sign your tenancy agreement online
Do you have questions about registering? Contact your educational institution
Once you have digitally signed your contract, you will get an email with your tenancy agreement as a .pdf file. DUWO only hands over the keys after the contract has been signed. So please make sure your contract is signed before the starting date.
Handing over the keys
Your educational institution will organise special arrival/registration days for some student groups at the beginning of each semester. You will receive an invitation to collect your keys at an agreed time and place. Your educational institute will provide you with further details.
If you arrive after the arrival/registration days, you can collect your keys from the DUWO office.
Don’t forget to bring valid proof of identity (passport or ID card).
On the start date of your contract, your room will be available from 1 p.m. onwards. If you arrive earlier or outside business hours, you will need to find yourself a temporary place to stay.
Does the start date of your tenancy agreement fall on a weekend or on a public holiday? Then you can collect your key the next working day after 1 p.m.
You could also ask someone else to collect your keys. To do this, you will need to complete the contact form with the full name of the relevant person, stating that you authorise this person to collect your keys.