Inholland Amsterdam/Diemen, University of Applied Sciences
Hogeschool Inholland Diemen has reserved rooms on Daalwijk, Echtenstein and Darlingstraat for her Exchange students and international students studying at Inholland to obtain a degree (Degree Seekers).
Tenants at Daalwijk en Echtenstein share the kitchen and bathroom with 3 other students. Darlingstraat consists of independent rooms with their own kitchen, shower and toilet. The rooms are fully furnished. A bed linen set and a kitchen set will be waiting for you when you arrive. On the inventory list you can see what furniture is available in your room.
Exchange students are eligible for a room on Echtenstein.
Degree Seekers have the choice between a room on Daalwijk or Darlingstraat.
Wat moet ik doen om aan een kamer te komen?
Follow the steps below, but please read the 'Additional conditions' as well.
- To sign up, you can apply for housing through your educational institution’s website
- Once the educational institution has sent its agreement, you will receive an email to activate your DUWO account. Activate your account.
- Log in and reserve a room. If you get a room allocated to you, you can skip this step
- Upload the requested documents. Once your documents have been approved by DUWO, you will receive an email to sign your contract online.
- Before you can sign the contract, you will need to pay the first bill. This payment is part of the digital signing of your contract.
You must make the first payment before signing the tenancy agreement. This payment consists of the rent for the first month (or the first month-and-a-half), the rent for the final two months and the reservation/handling fee. You pay this first bill via DUWO online.
DUWO must receive this first payment no later than 2 weeks prior to the start date of the tenancy agreement.
August 1 is the deadline for payment or cancellation
€ 14.50 administration costs
Cancellation after 1 August = € 14.50 administration costs + 1 month's rent.
Once you have digitally signed your contract, you will get an email with your tenancy agreement as a .pdf file. DUWO only hands over the keys after the contract has been signed. So please make sure your contract is signed before the starting date.
Arrival in the Netherlands
Your educational institution organises registration days at the start of every semester. During these days, you will have an appointment with DUWO to collect your keys. Your educational institution will inform you of this.
If you are not attending the registration days, please come to the DUWO office to collect the keys. Please bring valid proof of identification: a passport (with a valid visa, if applicable) or an ID card. Your room will be available from 1 pm on the start date of your tenancy agreement. If you arrive earlier or outside of opening hours, you will need to find by yourself a temporary place to stay.