Leiden University Housing Office

The Leiden University Housing Office (SEA Housing) has reserved rooms and apartments for international bachelor, master, Study Abroad and exchange students.

PhD students and international employees of Leiden University may contact the Service Centre International Staff for housing.


What do I need to do to find a room?

First payment


Arrival in the Netherlands


Life after accommodate

Will you continue to study in the Netherlands at the end of your Accommodate period? Then make sure to prepare in time: read the information on what you should do and register with ROOM for a student room.

Share this page