What is a campus contract check?

Every year we check whether you are still registered with an educational institution when you are renting a room with a campus contract. We call this campus contract control. We do this as follows:

  1. We enquire at the educational institution whether you are still enrolled there.
  2. We can ask you whether you are still a student. You can prove this with a copy of your student card or a certificate from the educational institution that you are still studying. Such certificate/proof can be obtained from the student administration at your educational institution. Make sure that the current academic year is stated.
    Are you a PhD candidate? Then you do not have a student card, but you do have a study link with an educational institution. In that case, send us a copy of your appointment letter with a copy of your most recent payslip.

Living after graduating?

Register with housing corporations. In Amsterdam at Woningnet, for example, and in Delft and The Hague at Woonnet-Haaglanden and Leiden WoningNet Holland Rijnland.

Do you know that DUWO also offers homes for sale?


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden