Internet and television
A large proportion of our student complexes provide cheap Internet and television services from Ziggo. Some student complexes use a different provider for Internet and television. Sometimes you may have to conclude a subscription agreement yourself with a provider. Do you have a problem with your connection or want to conclude a subscription agreement? You can read what to do on this page.
Generally, Accommodate tenants have an Internet (and sometimes television) subscription as standard. Sometimes you need to arrange a connection yourself.
Who is my provider?
Ziggo: Internet and television
If Ziggo is the provider for your student complex, you can receive Internet and television through DUWO at a reduced tariff. The large DUWO complexes have glass fibre connections and are equipped with an LAN network. DUWO has a contract with Ziggo for the radio and TV facilities. For this service, DUWO will negotiate/ has negotiated entering into an invoicing arrangement between Ziggo and the occupant of a DUWO rental unit.
If you have any questions, call the ittdesk!
If you have any questions, call the ittdesk! Tenants with Internet and/or television from Ziggo can contact ittdesk:
- ittdesk is available on weekdays from 9.00h - 17.00h by telephone on 088-4117788.
- Fill in the online supportform.
- Current malfunctions can be found on the ittdesk-twitter channel.
- You can find a manual for setting up your internet en television connection here.
- ittdesk has an office on Uilenstede in Amstelveen. The office is in the central area behind Il Caffè. It is open on business days between 09.00 and 17.00 hours.