Home Contents Insurance

Do you have a campus contract and are you renting a room, studio or two-room house?
Then the home content insurance is standard in your service costs.
The contents are insured for only € 1.26 per month!
You will receive the insurance certificate (only in Dutch) from us by email with your rental contract.

If you do not want to be insured via DUWO, this can of course also be arranged. Please let us know via a contact form.

 As an DUWO University Housing tenant, you must take out insurance for your personal possessions. The furniture and standard inventory are already insured through DUWO. It is not possible to take out contents insurance for your own stuff via DUWO.


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden