Internal moving

Internal moving

When a room becomes available, other residents may transfer to it: move internally.
The procedure is simple:

  • When someone terminates a tenancy agreement, all residents of the building (or in case of a large building the department/hallway/cluster) concerned receive notification of this.
  • Within 7 days of such notification, residents indicate to which room they would like to transfer via DUWO online. Please note: once your transfer request has been received, the tenancy agreement for your current room will be terminated. You are not allowed to move internally if your rent is in arrears.
  • DUWO will draw up a tenancy agreement for the new room if no-one has objected. The transfer only becomes definite once this tenancy agreement has been signed by you.
  • If you move internally, request your direct debit again via DUWO online. Because you receive a new contract, the existing direct debit will be terminated.

Accommodate tenants are not allowed to move to another room during their stay.


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden