No objects found

Notifying the Tax Authorities about rent allowance?


You received an e-mail from us last week about the annual rent increase.

If you receive a rent allowance, you have to notify the Tax Authorities yourself. We used as a reference. However, this is a commercial website, asking money for their services. You can better notify the Tax Authorities directly by going to

Share this page


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden